Monday 11 August 2014

oku no hosomichi kanji


漢字 · かんじ

Aule Kanji Pages · Kanji Recog Pages

The image below is from my evolving HTML page of Bashō's oku no hosomichi travel journal [ 奥の細道 ] with furigana as superscript and the kanji that are neither in the most common newspaper 2,500 nor in KLC* are hi-lighted with a yellow background. Note that the 2 kanji forming his literary name are among those of note. Perapera shows many as being found in Heisig's Remembering the Kanji.


* KLC  = The Kodansha Kanji Learner's Course, 2013, Andrew Scott Conning


2 comments:

Rob said...

Hi Robert,

Is this page you're talking about live yet? I couldn't find a link.

Thanks

KanjiRecog said...

Sorry ... I am still setting up an office after our move at end of Oct ! ... I will look into this when that PC comes on-line. I must have been packing books when you posted the comment, as I only got to the moderator page today, 2 months later. Sorry about that.
Robert S.